The DEH-P3000IB is intelligently designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation.
iPod® Direct Connection (CD-I200 required)
Connect an iPod nano or iPod® to the new DEH-P3000IB using the optional CD-I200 direct control cable, and you can control menus, shuffle function, songs, podcasts and audiobook chapters in the iPod® through the headunit interface as quickly and easily as you would on the iPod® itself. Don’t worry about your iPod® battery running low on power—this direct connection also recharges the unit during playback. In addition, Pioneer has developed the following new features to make using your iPod® in the car extremely easy and convenient:
While listening to a specific artist you can hold "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist.
Passenger Control Mode
Allows passenger to use the iPod® directly to browse and select music, while connected to the headunit for playback.
Random (Shuffle) Key: Physical Random Button on faceplate (Shuffle) makes it easy to hear something fresh.
7-Way Rotary Commander
The 7-Way Rotary Commander is like a musical joystick: with one central dial you can actually control 90% of the unit's functions and features. Scrolling through your MP3/WMA/AAC files and folders is now very easy. In addition, when controlling an iPod, the operation is easy to learn - it is similar in all respects to the actual iPod.
Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any digital portable player and other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the DEH-P3000IB has this input on the front panel.
Full Featured and High Performance
- 2 RCA preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
*The DEH-P3000IB and CD-I200 connector are compatible with third generation iPods® and newer featuring the dock connector. iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Unauthorized copying of music or other files is strictly prohibited.
Supertuner (AM/FM Radio)
- Supertuner: Supertuner IIID
- 24-Station/6-Button (18FM/6AM) Presets: Yes
- BSM (Best Stations Memory): Yes
- Local Station Setting: Selectable (4-Step)
Digital Radio Capability
- HD Radio Ready: External Control Only
- XM Radio Ready: Yes (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready: Yes (CD-SB10 and Tuner Required)
- Sirius Game Alert and Game Zone: Yes
- Codec Support: MP3, WMA, WAV, iTunes AAC
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible: Yes
- 1-bit D/A Converter: Yes (8fs/16-bit)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control): Yes
- Disc Title Memory: Yes
- Disc/Track List: Yes
- CD Text: CD Text
- Bluetooth Capable: Yes (CD-BTB200 Required)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP): (w/CD-BTB200)
- Audio Streaming Profile (A2DP): (w/CD-BTB200)
- Audio Control Profile (AVRCP): (w/CD-BTB200)
iPod & iPhone Control Capability
- iPod Control Capability: iBus Direct Control (CD-I200 Required)
- Link Play/Search: Link Search (Artist)
- Passenger Control Mode: Yes
Additional System Expandability
- IP-Bus System Control: Yes
- USB Control Capability: Yes (CD-UB100 Required)
- Multi-CD Control: Yes
- DVD Control: Yes
- Display Output: Yes
- Built-in Auxiliary Input: Built-in (Front)
- Optional (IP-Bus) Auxilary Input: CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required
- External Unit Control: 2
- Face Type: Slot In
- Display Type: LED, 16 Character
- Button (Key) Illumination: Green
- Built-in Speaker Power: MOSFET 50W x 4
- Continuous Power Output: 22W x 4
- Equalizer: EEQ (3-Band Parametric)
- Equalizer Presets: 5
- User Equalizer Settings: 1
- Loudness: 3 mode
- Electronic Balance/Fader: Yes
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA): Yes
- Crossover Network: Two-Way Crossover
- High-Pass Crossover (HPF): 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- Subwoofer Crossover (LPF): 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -18dB/Oct., +/-12dB
- Subwoofer Direct Control Key: Yes
- RCA Preouts: 2 pair (Front/Rear or Front/Sub)
- Preout Voltage & Impedance: 2.2V, 1k Ohm
- Volume Control: Rotary Commander
- Operation Mode: Rotary Commander
- Remote Control: Card
- Wired Remote Input: Yes
- Detachable Face Security: Yes