The XTi Series of Crown® amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- LCD front panel display
- Integrated speaker presets with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general
overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply (100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz)
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 19 pounds; weight sets a new standard in lightweight amps
- Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 2Ω Stereo (per channel): 1600W
- 4Ω Stereo (per channel): 1200W
- 8Ω Stereo (per channel): 650W
- 4Ω Bridge-Mono: 3200W
- 8Ω Bridge-Mono: 2400W
*With 1% THD. With 0.5% THD.
Voltage Gain at 1kHz:
- 34.2 dB
- +0/–1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms.
Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms):
- 100 dB
Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 400 Hz.
> 70 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
Input Impedance (nominal):
20 k ohms, balanced; 10 k ohms, unbalanced.
Maximum Input Signal:
- +22 dBu typical.
AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available:
- 100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz.
AC Line Current
- (120VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch):
10.5A; at idle draws no more than 38 watts.
- 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).