COMBO DEAL: Two (2) NDX400 Touch-Sensitive Players, One (1) Numark M3 Mixer
NDX400 Touch-Sensitive MP3/CD/USB Player advanced, touch-activated scratch MP3/CD player that can also play from a USB flash drive. Numark’s Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology keeps the music playing even when vibrations might cause other players to skip. Three hot-cue points and a large, touch-sensitive scratch wheel give you the tools to express your creativity.
NDX400 has vinyl-style braking for stopping playback just like a record, and reverse mode that enables you to incorporate even more special vinyl effects. NDX400 has seamless looping for creating and integrating loops in instant remixes. Single, continuous, and programmable playback modes enable you to control playback order and create custom playlists. NDX400 also has fader start, which starts NDX400 playing when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer.
- Perform with CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs
- USB input for performance with flash drives
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant BPM (tempo) analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for for vinyl-style braking
- Reverse mode for special effects
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
- Seamless looping with stutter start for easy loop creation and integration
- Pitch tracks up or down by up to 100%
- Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology
- Master Tempo maintains key while shifting pitch
- Three fader start settings: Play/Cue, Lock, and Tact
M3 has two channels with phono and line inputs so you can connect turntables, CD players, your iPod, or any other sound source. A mic input gets you heard, and a headphone output with tone controls lets you listen. Three-band EQs and gain controls on each channel, crossfader-style cueing, and a reversible, slope-adjustable crossfader round out the usual list of DJ-essential features.
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band rotary EQ and gain on each channel
- High-, mid-, and low-frequency kill switches on each channel cut -35dB from frequency ranges
- Transform (Punch) button on each channel for sonic excitement at your fingertips
- Replaceable crossfader with direction-reverse and slope-control
- Mic input and headphone output each have with gain and tone controls