Imagine doing everything you can do on vinyl, but in your CD player. The CDN-88 provides real time scratching with true vinyl sound and feel. Capabilities such as +/-100% pitch change and Key Lock (a.k.a. master tempo), reverse play, dual loops, Anti-shock™, and sound processing give you the technology to be as creative as you want. A built in Beatkeeper™ with Interlock™ function can align all cue points, make perfect loops, and, if you choose, automatically lock both players together on the beat.
- Dual rack mountable CD player
- Real time scratching
- Built in Beatkeeper
- Interactive DSP effects, reverse
- ±100% KEY LOCK with key control
- ±6, 12, 25 and 100% pitch control
- 2 complete seamless loops with 3 hot stutter starts
- Track sequence programming
- Digital output, CDR compatible
- Fader start and relay
- 48 seconds of buffer memory for Anti-Shock™
- All-rubber buttons
- Quantization: 16-bit linear/channel, 3 beam laser
- Oversampling rate: 8 times
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Channel separation: 86dB
- T.H.D. + NOISE: 0.01%
- S/N ratio (IHF-A): 94dB
- Output level: 2.0Vrms
- Short access time (Play next track): less than 1.7sec
- Long access time (Track 1 ->Track 20): less than 3sec
- Digital Output type 2, form 1, S/PDIF (Sony/Phillips Digital Interface Format)
- Operating Temperature: 5-35 deg. C
- Humidity: 25 to 85% RH (non-condensing)=
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 deg. C
- Main Unit: 19"W x 3.5"H x 10 3/8D"
- Control Unit: 19"W x 3.4"H x 2 7/8D"
- Player Unit: 5 Kgs / 11 lbs.
- Control Unit: 2 Kgs / 4.4 lbs.
Power Supply: 115/230V AC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 25W